Kingman Airport (IATA: IGM, ICAO: KIGM, FAA LID: IGM) is a city-owned, public-use airport located 9 miles (7.8 nmi; 14 km) northeast of the central business district of Kingman, a city in Mohave County, Arizona, United States. The Kingman Airport was built as a World War II United States Army Air Forces training field. Between 1942 and 1945 the U.S. Army Air Forces acquired about 4,145 acres in Mohave County outside of Kingman, Arizona and established the Kingman Army Airfield and Kingman Aerial Gunnery School training facilities in 1942. After the war the Reconstruction Finance Corporation established five large storage, sales and scrapping centers for Army Air Forces aircraft. With the disposal of the military aircraft completed, Kingman AAF was returned to civilian use in 1949.
All but a few of the original Kingman Army Airfield buildings have been removed. The property was formerly used as a support facility for aircraft training and has been redeveloped into a civil airport and industrial park. Today, large numbers of civilian airliners are stored there and remarketed or recycled into spare parts and into their base metals.
The Kingman Army Airfield Historical Society was also established, creating a museum to preserve the field's history with artifacts, photos, and displays. It also includes recognition of all conflicts in which Americans have served.