Paris CDG • 07 OCT 2019
Eleven days after receiving its first Airbus A350 in Toulouse, Air France takes off on Monday for its first commercial flight and that is enthusiasm, AWP Team has the pleasure to report to you, the first pictures of A350 F-HTYA during the inaugural flight "Air France's Airbus A350" to destination Bamako and Abidjan from Paris CDG on AF520
This twin-aisle aircraft has been configured to offer 324 seats, including 34 in the Business cabin, 24 in Premium Economy and 266 in the Economy cabin.
• In Business, the seat turns into a real 2 metre-long lie-flat bed, guaranteeing you restful sleep. The new 18.5-inch HD touchscreen gives you access to more than 1,400 hours of entertainment including movies, music, podcasts and more. Alone or with a travel companion, the new configuration of this chic and elegant cabin adapts to how passengers wish to travel. They can choose between a shared travel experience or optimum privacy thanks to a removable partition wall
• In Premium Economy, the brand new “Recliner” seat is 48cm wide and reclines to 124°. Customers enjoy a 96cm seat pitch to stretch out their legs and a 13.3-inch HD touchscreen. For optimum relaxation, a pillow and a duvet are available for passengers.
• In Economy, the seat has been redesigned for even more comfort, with a reinforced ergonomic seat cushion, a 118° seat recline, as well as a 79-cm seat pitch. The best in-flight entertainment programmes can be found on the 11.6-inch HD touchscreen giving access to more than 1,400 hours of entertainment including movies, music, podcasts and more.
• AF520 CDG-BKO-ABJ
• The traditional "Water Cannon Salute" on arrival at Bamako (BKO) Mali
View from Terminal of Bamako Airport (BKO) Mali
• The traditional "Water Cannon Salute" on arrival at Abidjan (ABJ) Ivoiry Coast
bye bye , thank for watching our report and see you soon on board AF' A350