Pinal Airpark (IATA: MZJ, ICAO: KMZJ, FAALID: MZJ) is a county-owned, public-use airport located 8 miles (7.0 nmi; 13 km) northwest of the central business district of Marana, in Pinal County, Arizona, United States. Built in 1942 by the Sundt & Del Webb Construction Companies and opened in March 1943, the facility was known as Marana Army Air Field. During World War II, the airfield was under the command of the 389th Army Air Force Base Unit, AAF West Coast Training Center and used as a training base, as part of the 50,000 Pilot Training Program. Pinal Airpark is the home of Silverbell Army Heliport (SAHP) and the private companies: Marana Aerospace Solutions, Aircraft Demolition, and Jet Yard.
The Western Army National Guard Aviation Training Site (WAATS) and other numerous Army National Guard units are located inside SAHP. WAATS discontinued training of the AH-64 Apache attack helicopter at the site in 2012. Pinal Airpark also hosts the US Special Operations Command's Parachute Training and Testing Facility.
Since the early 2010s, airport economic development director Jim Petty has opened the facility to the public, giving free tours of the airport and the airplanes stored there